dgg goat logo.
Loading ...

Are you over 21?


Yes I'm over 21

Get Right to Your Menu

HavreMissoulaSeeley Lake

Purchasing and Possession

I have a medical marijuana card from a different state than Montana. Can I use my out-of-state medical marijuana card at Dancing Goat Gardens?

View all questions

No, only medical marijuana cards issued by the Cannabis Control Division, a division of the Montana Department of Revenue, are valid for Montana medical marijuana sales. You can apply here to become a member of the Montana Medical Marijuana Program

Have More Questions?
Contact a Dispensary

Got a cannabis question you can't find the answer to? Give a Dancing Goat dispensary a call at one of our locations in Missoula, Seeley Lake, and Harve, Montana. Our team of professionals will help you get the information and cannabis products you need.