Sent May 29, 2020
As we continue to monitor the SARS-CoV-2 virus / COVID-19 disease outbreak in the State of Montana, Dancing Goat Gardens has decided to cautiously re-open our doors on Saturdays from 12 – 4:20pm starting this Saturday. Pickup hours will continue, Monday through Friday, from 10am – 7pm.
We appreciate the patience, trust and flexibility that out patients have demonstrated regarding how we provide medicine to our patients.
We miss seeing all of you in the store, but encourage continued use of our online and text ordering systems with curbside pick-up in order to keep you, our other patients, and our staff safe.
To ensure the safety and health of our patients and staff, we have developed a protocol for patients who visit us on Saturdays:
- If you have recently traveled out of Missoula or have experienced any symptoms of illness within the past 14 days we ask that you self-quarantine and wait to visit the store.
- Staff will assist one person at a time in the store. Visitors will be asked to wait in a designated area.
- Employees and visitors will be required to wear a face covering while visiting Dancing Goat Gardens and must follow all posted safety instructions.
- Staff are required to use hand sanitizer following each cash transaction.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the store for visitor and staff use.
- The on-site ATM will be available. Staff will disinfect the keypad and surfaces after each transaction.
- Restrooms will be reserved for Staff use only.
- Staff will practice frequent handwashing, sanitizing of work areas, and sanitizing of cash register and counter areas before assisting each visitor.
- Dancing Goat Gardens will not accept returns during this period.
- Nug jars will be on display but we ask that visitors do not touch or open the jars.
- Staff have received training on COVID-19 prevention practices.
Our staff training, cleaning, and visitor protocols were developed from guidance issued by the Retail Industry Association. We are actively working to ensure robust health and safety protocols to protect our you and our staff, and to stop the spread of the virus so Missoula avoids a resurgence of COVID-19 in our community.
Thanks for your continued patience and for being a patient at Dancing Goat Gardens.
Kim, Jay, Taylor, Roy, Paul, Sarah